Trip Odometer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, not exactly an electronics question but its in the dash and i figured this was better than interior, anyways my trip odometer is on its last leg, it works then it dosent work.. Time to replace, where could i get one of these?

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm interested in this also. You may be able to replace the entire cluster cheaper than just fixing the trip odometer. That is what I was planning, since my truck is OD exempt anyway. The mileage doesn't matter

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I'm interested in this also. You may be able to replace the entire cluster cheaper than just fixing the trip odometer. That is what I was planning, since my truck is OD exempt anyway. The mileage doesn't matter

x2...

mine died soon after i bought my truck. Everywhere i checked on line to get the cluster repaired wanted $200 and up to overhaul it. so i bought a similar cluster from a member on here and just swapped the parts i needed.

...and when my trip meter went...so did the odometer..when you take them apart you'll see why.. 1 gear drives both on the main shaft.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm, i scoped the odometer swap on the interior thread, looks daunting to say the least but do-able i just cant seem to locate a replacement, guess il camp on the classifieds for a while

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Hmm, i scoped the odometer swap on the interior thread, looks daunting to say the least but do-able i just cant seem to locate a replacement, guess il camp on the classifieds for a while

you could just swap the entire cluster..which is easier (when you find one of course...). i chose to swap only certain parts because i'm one of those nostalgic guys and there was a slight difference between my cluster, and the cluster i bought.