traksta15's bagged 96 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

traksta15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The welds are beautiful, but I can't take credit for them. A buddy of mine is doing it, he's an artist!

traksta15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
about time to revive this build, the weather is finally warm enough to start working on it again.

When the rear suspension was fixed, some of the brake stuff was re-located. I need to extend the 2 lines that come from the drums to the top of the axle. They need to be re-routed to the drivers side of the frame. I know I can buy new brake lines, but they have some screw fittings on them, I have ZERO knowledge about brake lines but i'm a quick learner. I also need a longer soft line that comes from the middle to the drivers side frame. Is there a place that sells these things or do I have to make them myself?

traksta15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
small update, got the brake lines fixed, finally got my garage cleaned out and moved the truck inside. Cleaned the interior up, got the escalade console in place, started replacing the bulbs/fixing wiring issues, fixed the door skins. How does everyone mount their compressors? I have a 9 gallon tank and 2 480 compressors to mount and was thinking about getting some 1x1 and bolting it to the frame so I could mount it under my bed, would this be strong enough? I don't have access to a welder.