Toy trucks for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I'm just now catching this thread. I'm pretty sure I'm caught up on the M2 Square Body Trucks (regulars and chases), except for the new coca cola release.

I don't have the autoworld ones on display....yet....

Also, this room is part of the reason I've been quiet lately. Bookcases and floating shelves, and a desk built and painted / stained by me. Using an hvlp gun with cabinet grade paint - sooo much nicer than latex.

Here's a few teaser pics
Nice! I never got those first square body syndicate trucks.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
So I’ve been looking for a 99-00 Escalade hot wheels. All most of the ones shown seem to be more limited run wheels that everyone has posted. an possible one if not all of you are connoisseur’s of hot wheels! But I think I’m hoping to randomly find one but I won’t due to non existence.☹️
I haven't ever seen one! Not in any scale, I think....
Matchbox did a few versions of the 800 series 2001-06, and the '15 is in the Cadillac series from last year and it actually came out in the 2018-19 models. Hot wheels has done a couple of the 07-13 ones, but they're not great accuracy wise. They had a premium series 800 that was really nice, but I think I have sold the ones that I had.

Turbo4whl

Reaction score
I’d love to get one of those Fanta trucks, but my wife already is unhappy at the amount of stuff I have. I’ve commandeered one of the bedrooms for my own diorama “exhibit” full of my stuff. I’ve got it set up like a Midwest worker type town, so lots of trucks doing work and many H, O, HO, S, etc buildings and whatnot. The room I used was going to be my wife’s room for her hobbies, and not MY hobby room that should be the garage and shop.

Wait, now who is the boss?? Oh, forget I asked, I've been married over 40 years.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Did the Minister of Finance approve your purchase?????
Well no, I've bought too much, to my wife at least, buying tahoes and 400's and mountains of parts for lord knows what to me isn't a lot (in fact I could buy more). Maybe in the future I can buy, and maybe I can figure out more game shows to refrence in deals and not just "Lets make a deal, the price is right, deal or no deal, and press your luck".

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
I'll look in the morning, just got in from running errands and it's pitch black in the park right now. I think I do though..,.
Yes I do have one! Sorry I took longer getting back to you, was getting ready for this weekend's swap meet and had to go hunting in several boxes.