Toy trucks for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I've had some interest in the Hot Wheels and Matchbox trucks I've posted on the memorabilia thread, and asked if I had any for sale. Here are the first few trucks I've found in my stock; should be more in the coming weeks.

You must be registered for see images attach

First pickup is a Matchbox 90 Chevy K1500. This is the latest release, they've had several other versions. This one is $5. The blue one next to it is a Hot Wheels, 96 Chevy 1500. This is made as a NASCAR super truck ( Craftsman truck series). Loose, these are $3, I may have it still in the package for $5.( will have to look). Not sure if I have any of the Customized C3500 dually, will have to look.( when I get these, I don't have them for long! )

Second picture is 2 square body trucks. The Matchbox one is a limited edition from Target, of their 75 Chevy stepside. It's $10. The loose blue fleetside is a Hot Wheels, only available in the Hot Trucks 5 pack from a few years ago. It has slight package wear on the front bumper, it's $7. A mint one is $10( when and if I have one).

I also still have the Johnny Lightning Tahoe set, described in another post.

$5 shipping and handling fee, for each order. I can get several pieces in a USPS small priority mail box.
I currently have 1 of the 90 K1500, 1 of the blue square body truck ( it's an 83 ), and 2 each of the black 75 stepside and the blue 96 race truck. Thanks!
Shipping is free with a $20 or larger order!

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
As promised, got some more! I have 2 of the 90 K1500, and 2 of the carded 96 race truck.
Also have these Customized C3500 dually, 1 each of these. The teal green one is the first edition, from 1998. The purple ish one is from 1999. They're $8 each or both for $15.
Here's another shot of the 97 Tahoe set, notice the W/T grille.

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
That's what 400s I've found so far, here's some square trucks.

This is a Hot Wheels 83 Silverado, kinda burgundy metallic but it's hard to see under the graphics. $4 each, I have several.

Matchbox V1500 (V5?) 89 Blazer, a riff on the "Stranger Things " truck. Only 1, it's $10.

86 Chevy M1008 and haz mat ops trailer. $18. Only have 1.

75 GMC Sierra Grande, only 1, $15. This is a nice piece!

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
And I didn't forget the Burbs. These are 2000s(800's) but that's the only proper Burb besides the big Brookfield ones. The gold one is in Boone County Sheriff's livery, it's $3. The white NYPD one is $5.

The black race team Burb underneath is a Hot Wheels one from the late 90s. The proportions are way off on it, but it's still a 400 Burb. This one is a recent acquisition for my personal collection. They had these in several race team liveries, but they don't turn up very often. If I can find more, I'll post them.

Here's some S10s:

The Syclones, red or black, and the purple second generation is a McDonald's happy meal premium from when the truck was new. It's $3, the red Syclone is $4, and the black Syclone is $8. Pixar truck is $4, and the green S Blazer is $4.
Had to go up on the black syclone, only have a couple left.

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Update: the loose blue square truck, the teal green and purple duallys, and the Coke GMC pickup have been sold.
Everything else is still available. More items to come as I find them, in the next few weeks. Thanks!

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Where do you find all these? I’ve found a couple cool ones but not like what you have.

I have been alive for 20 years and still haven’t outgrown them, it’s nice to see I’m not alone lol.
I've been collecting them for myself since I was a kid (Hot Wheels came out in ' 68, so I'm just a year older than them). In '95, they came out with the new Dodge pickup, and my brother and I both wanted one. There were 3 or 4 guys selling HW and other toy cars at the Houston Autorama car show, and they had the Dodge pickup. But they wanted like $10 each for them, so we didn't get any. The next month, we were going to the swap meet in Belton, and stopped in Brenham at Walmart for a pit stop ( it's halfway to Belton from where we lived then). Went back to the toy dept., and what do they have? 4 of that Dodge! So we bought them, we got our trucks, and sold the other 2 at the meet, I think I got $5 or so each. Every year, I think " I got too much of this stuff " so I sell what I can at the swap meets I go to. Then they come out with more cool stuff to buy..... now this year they have an Impala SS and a Holden GTO that are both nice. Besides all the trucks.....
The best 400 in the small scale ones, though, is the matchbox 97 Tahoe. The original ones came in police and civilian versions, with appropriate grille. That's a big thing for a toy company to do, because the tooling has to be different for each version. A bit of extra expense for something that they sell at retail for around a dollar.....
Sorry for the long answer! I kinda get on a roll, talking about toys and big trucks.....