Toy trucks for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
They mightve had a 1st gen Denali model, as far as I know (and don’t hold me to this) but the Denali and Escalade facias were the same. Could use the clip off a model that I can’t remember, some highway patrol Tahoe from some obscure brand. Have one somewhere, could’ve left it somewhere when I moved

AyWoSch Motors

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
@HotWheelsBurban

Just to share some pics, not for sale.
Here are some customs that I make out of some of those types of models you sell.
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
@HotWheelsBurban

Just to share some pics, not for sale.
Here are some customs that I make out of some of those types of models you sell.
Wow, those are cool! Thanks for sharing them. Is the suburban made from the matchbox blazer?

AyWoSch Motors

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, those are cool! Thanks for sharing them. Is the suburban made from the matchbox blazer?
Thank you.

Yessir, I made it out of 2 matchbox blazer. Cut one behind the door, one infront o the door, and glied them together. Had to alter the wheelbase too. After a little bodywork, you'd never know it wasn't factory

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yes it looks great! I get people asking me all the time, about Suburban diecast...'cause when you have one, and haul your toys in it, they figure you would know if there's anything out there.
A couple of companies are doing really nice Blazers and Jimmys (square body ones) and square body truck diecast has been a growth industry the last few years. Hopefully this means good things in the future, for us long roofers!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Them syclones look nice !! And don’t tell me so you keep your source but how are you getting all these lol and are they vintage or somewhat newer