Toy trucks for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
Did they ever have a squarebody suburban model? I have a baby blue squarebody K10 auto-world model, many random models of gmt800 suburbans, but no squarebody suburban models

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
No, no one has made a square body Burb in any scale, except for some random resin cast body conversions that were done years ago and are hard to find. It's not just taking a pickup kit and a blazer kit and mating them; I've seen a detailed writeup on a model done like that in Scale Auto Enthusiast magazine probably 20+ years ago. That's basically what this guy had done, and it was a nice model to look at....if you didn't know what a real Burb looked like!( If you read my signature, you'll see I have some experience with square body Burbs!) These trucks are where I really began to get my wrenching skills refined( thanks Dad!),and we went from bumper to bumper on all those trucks. Plus many in the 4 Houston area pick a part locations!
The only properly done 400 Burbs are the Brookfield 1/24 or 1/25 diecast ones. I don't personally have any of them, but many members do and have posted them on the GMT 400 memorabilia thread. Matchbox made a 97 Tahoe back in the late 90s, the last time it was out was around the mid aughts.
The Auto World square body trucks are great( except for the incorrect chassis plate, which is a 4x4 version with the solid axle). M2 also makes a nice one, with more chrome pieces. I'm hoping with the popularity of the GM SUVs, one of these companies will make a Suburban newer than the 64-66 one that Auto World has out. Greenlight has a new Tahoe in police specs; maybe they'll be first to do a Burb. Their square body trucks are really nice too, so they could do it justice.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I love those ‘burbs and it sucks that there are no models of them. We never had a squarebody Suburban but I knew a bunch of people who did, my grandparents have a 91 GMC Suburban with every single option including the 6.2 and 4x4. Odd that they can make models of various cars I’ve never seen but not a very popular family vehicle with a large following:think: :think:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
They have a bunch of the soda pop trucks, I have a few of the Coke ones and a Fanta Strawberry one. They're nice pieces but a bit pricey in the store.
Here's a picture of the latest Coke truck,the Fanta Strawberry one and a Hot Wheels Gulf 83 Silverado, deluxe version with Real Riders wheels and tires.

Attachments

• IMG_20220302_170513.jpg
    IMG_20220302_170513.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20220302_171016.jpg
    IMG_20220302_171016.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 13

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Well, there are certainly worse problems to have! Usually, though, when you get something from me, or when another member does, it comes in at a time when I can really use the money....so thanks again to all of y'all out there who have made purchases from me!
Part of why I have this ol Burb is cause I can work on it, the other part is, I don't make enough to make payments. Hopefully this year will be better on the financial picture for me and my family ( if gas doesn't get too much more expensive!).