Tow mirror help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm debating on which tow mirrors I want to get. I love the look of the hd tow mirror like alt of people have on here. But I recently saw a couple with the side flip put mirrors. I can't decide now I know the dodge wont be a direct bolt up but damn do they look good on our trucks. The Chevy tow mirrors look more beefy though...

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Your truck would look great with either. I really want the Chevy HD tow mirrors, but my trucks not lifted, and I don't think it looks good enough to do it.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The tow mirrors like i have are nice and have great visibility compared to the dodge mirrors

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where did you get yours? The only ones I'm finding are on eBay

ive bought sevral sets and only place i found them was on ebay.. they are good mirrors and the install is easy and they fit great. i got the power mirrors and they work as they should.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I actually ordered mine from the optionracing website but its more expensive than on ebay