Tornado Gas Saver Chevy Truck V8 5.0, 5.7, 7.4 Fits 88-95 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slammeddually

Reaction score
kc-60c is the part number. Fits 5.0 5.7 and 7.4L engines. so 305, 350 or 454 TBI Chevy engines.Cost 60.00 new. $20 shipped

Came with the truck i bought. selling because i put a different air system on my truck and dont need. I dont know if these work or not but i dont want it.

From their website,
What exactly is a TORNADO? It's an air twister with years of research and development behind it. A non-moving part, Tornado is design to enhance fuel economy.

How does it work? The Tornado's unique airflow dynamics creates a swirling fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This creates finer particles (atomized fuel), allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion

TORNADO causes better fuel atomization, resulting in gas mileage increases 1 to 2 MPG. This figures are confirmed by road testing performed at an emission lab licensed by EPA. The TORNADO requires no maintenance and is an affordable addition to most passenger cars, light trucks and RV's on the road.

Last edited:

Bad91Bowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it's snake oil, once the air goes past the Tornado it might swirl until it hits the throttle body but then it's over. The butterflies will make sure of that, and the air and fuel still have to go through the intake runners then past a valve before it can get to the combustion chamber.

A thottle body spacer would be a better investment.

slammeddually

Reaction score
I dont know. it came with my truck and i put a different air system on it so i dont need this anymore. From what i read there is a bunch that say it doesnt work and some that say it does. I really dont know.

Bad91Bowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh sorry man, I thought you were asking about the product, not trying to sell one. again sorry.