Toolbox black or chrome?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt97Z

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting a toolbox for the truck and cant decide if I want a chrome or black one. I have black stepbars on my truck now, but wouldnt mind taking them off if a chrome box would look better.

I also would like to know your thoughts on black or chrome wheels on my truck. My wheels now are just aluminum finish, not chrome. I like the wheels I just wish they were chrome or black.

Whats are yall's thoughts?

Thanks

Matt
You must be registered for see images attach

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
IMO i'd go with a chrome or diamond plate box if you want to ditch the steps. If you plan on keeping them, black rims and box are the way to go. Both will look great on your rig but the mixture of red with chrome does it for me.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Diamond plate tool box, ditch the step bars, and chrome wheels!! IMO I'm just not a fan of black wheels lol

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would paint the inner part of those wheels black leave the spokes aluminum that would look sweet

Matt97Z

Reaction score
Im thinking about doing chrome bars and chrome toolbox. Im having a hard time seeing black box with all the chrome on the front. Ideally, my truck would look like bowtiefreak's tahoe, but I dont have the money for bumpers, grill shell, and rhino lining the bottom, not to mention wheels.

Your thoughts,

Matt

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Chrome wheels, keep the black step bars but im thinking chrome for your tool box.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
No matter what color your wheels are or your step bars, get a black one, in fact, get one of those hidden ones that are level with your bed rails. Those are sweeeet.