Toms94z71 Pics/ Future plans/build thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this one i just put in and it worked fine. I know you can adjust them some, but I would only adjust if it wasn't running right after you put the new one it.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I haven't posted on this in a while, Mostly because oct and nov was ciaos with what was going on with my mom and her passing and then dec was christmas and all my extra money went to buying my kids chrsitmas. Well, I got the surprise of all surprises for Chistmas. I got and envolope from my dad, it was a check for 5,000$, he said it was part of my mom's life ins, I didn't know rather to be happy or cry. Anyway i used some of it to buy me some much need tires, ended up getting some BFG at's in a 285/75/16 since they were instock at most of the local places. I also brought me a new low profile kobalt tool box from lowes for my truck. I went on and got some led tail lights with the red lenses so the look like the could almost be factory, an led 3rd tail light and then 8000k hids for my head lights. I brought the stuff to make my own 4 high kit that will do some time in the next week or so. I also put me a cs140 alternator on my truck for a little more juice, got me a better amp for my sub in the back and got some other maintance stuff like fluid to change the transmission and transfer case fluid, oil change, a cv axle since i got one clicking every once in a while now, also a master cylinder to replace the one i had since it was leaking. Still got a few other things I plan on doing over the next month or 2 since tax time is right around the corner too. I will post some pics up in the next few days when i get a chance to take some.