To demold and color match?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARTEMIS1759

Reaction score
Hey, I like the looks of your flares, but just some friendly advice, seal them up with black or clear silicone oherwise you may end up with an unwanted rust problem like my Blazer I bought with the flares installed.

GMTCCK2500

Reaction score
Thanks! They are factory 2500 flares and bolted on the front through the fender. I didn't even try to take the rear ones. The front was dirty underneath I will silicone now that you mention it.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just run the pressure washer around the top of the flares to clean them out. Also Love them White. Mine are Color Matched white too

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I've noticed of you keep up on regular waxing, remove the flares each time you wash and wax you will prevent any rust from forming underneath. Also not a whole lot of dirt buildup if you do that as well.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that thing would look so sweet with the 11 and up stock 20's you should seriously do that. I personally think black fender flairs make them look like a work truck. i say a set of those 20's, and color match the mirrors and door handles and it would look really sweet.

GMTCCK2500

Reaction score
I'm all about the factory 20s. too bad they changed the lug pattern. plus people want a mint for the take off 20s around here.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i know about the lug change, but im sure they sell adapters for that. I could see people wanting a ton of money for them i guess.