To demold and color match?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I have a white truck demolded but not color matched fender flares Storm Trooper FTW!
With gloss black fender flares
You must be registered for see images attach

With no fender flares

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I like it better without the flares Kyle

GMTCCK2500

Reaction score
I dont know... I like the clean look of demolded and color matched flares, but I also like the black flares on the white truck too... without the flares the white was too plain, to me. Thats a clean truck Kyle!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Thanks man I honestly like both looks! I am leaving them off for now because I like the little stance I going on haha

Thanks man! She is my baby haha I actually just put these on two days ago and they really help break up the white

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
lol did you just quote and thank yourself?

GMTCCK2500

Reaction score
I wish mine was that clean when its clean! The roof and hood have some paint issues I have to solve here when I'm not so busy at work. You can't see it unless I point it out, but I know its there and it bugs me! I also have a Z71 4x4 Colorado with factory painted flares and side by side I prefer the painted flares on the Colorado! I'm not a fan of the plastic flare look on thoes either.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
lol did you just quote and thank yourself?

HAHAHAHA my bad! :doh2:

I wish mine was that clean when its clean! The roof and hood have some paint issues I have to solve here when I'm not so busy at work. You can't see it unless I point it out, but I know its there and it bugs me! I also have a Z71 4x4 Colorado with factory painted flares and side by side I prefer the painted flares on the Colorado! I'm not a fan of the plastic flare look on thoes either.

I just got it repainted for the second time by the same guys. It was terrible before the first time and they did a bad job the first time as well but did a lot better this time. You can see my door handle was messed up but I'm going to fix that myself haha