TLoud's old 95'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just found some old pictures of my first truck.. a 95 I used to have back in the day and thought I would share them.

Almost stock... Right after I had my exhaust done and color matched the grill and painted my tailgate
You must be registered for see images

When I got my wheels and started on the stereo

Built my custom box to hold Two Rockford Fosgate HE2 12" Subwoofers Powered By A Rockford Fosgate P8002 Amp

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Components And Crossovers Mounted Under Seats, Powered By an MA Audio M489i Amp

All Controlled By An Alpine CDA-9835 CD Deck w/ The Alpine KCA-420i iPod Interface Adapter.

Before I ended up selling it due to the tranny goin out twice within 6months :bawl:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Did you keep any of the aftermarket stuff from the '95 to put on your '97?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remember seeing this. That was a sharp truck, was it TBI? and you own a Vortec now right? Bet that's night/day difference. Anyway, I still like the new one moar!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remember seeing this. That was a sharp truck, was it TBI? and you own a Vortec now right? Bet that's night/day difference. Anyway, I still like the new one moar!

Really that much more difference between TBI and Vortec?

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sold it through the auction through my work with the tranny almost completely gone so I left all the aftermarket stuff on to help it sell which sucks but it worked. Yea it was tbi and the vortec is much better now and I prefer black waaaaay more. But I still do miss the green beast. It was an awesome gmt