Tie rod ends

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Has anyone used the tie rod ends form 'Summit' that are supposed to eliminate bump steer? If so, are these just for bagged trucks, or do they work on static dropped trucks, &, do they do what they are advertised to do? Thanks!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a set of outer tie rod's that are similar to that, they are nice, I see no reason you couldn't use them on a static dropped truck.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Couldn't get a link, but here's Summit's part # & description. They are actually made by Baer.

-Baer Disc Brake Systems 3301010 - Baer Brakes Baer Tracker Tie Rod Ends-

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Almost forgot. If you get these from Summit make sure that you get them to confirm the proper part # & application. They also have these for Impala's, & the part #'s are virtually the same. Same numbers, but two #'s are switched in the sequence.
The Impala ones won't work for C/K trucks. The i.d. of the threaded sleaves are smaller on the Impala parts. Frustrating to pay for return shipping.