Thz71's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you don't like Carolina weather today, just wait til tomorrow it'll be completely different :rotflmao:
Bout how it is here, also why people get sick allot, hot then cold over and over.. I've been lucky this year so far... Taylor do you work or do you just sell cars so much you don't have to?

Live action!!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Bout how it is here, also why people get sick allot, hot then cold over and over.. I've been lucky this year so far... Taylor do you work or do you just sell cars so much you don't have to?

Live action!!
nobi dont have a job i have people i go work for when they call bit no steady job while im in school the cars pay for most everything right now

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nobi dont have a job i have people i go work for when they call bit no steady job while im in school the cars pay for most everything right now
Yea now that we have to pay taxes everytime we buy a car I can't but and sell like I used to, I remember the good ole says when it was 20$ for a tag

Live action!!

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Do you have the filler panel for under the steering wheel and fuse box cover in tan for 88-94 interior?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Do you have the filler panel for under the steering wheel and fuse box cover in tan for 88-94 interior?
I have the filler panel in tan but i think i only have the fuse box cover in red