THZ71's M1008 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
That truck will look good with a flat bed on it. Flat beds are underrated. So convenient when loading crap.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well I got the rear bumper and hit check off all the brackets and anything that was in the way. I was working on getting the brackets on the flatbed cleaned up when I ran out of oxygen. So I want I to the welding ship with the 3500 with the flatbed still loaded to get a new tank. While I was there I asked out of curiosity what they would charge me to mount the flatbed. He came out and looked at it and said $150. I said u load the bed and I'll be right back in with the truck. So now I wait. I'm in no real hurry though. Plenty of projects to work on. I was going to try and use my winch, a snatch block and a tree tk lift the bed off the 3500 and onto the m100 but I'm glad I didn't have to do that.
Before I took everything off
You must be registered for see images attach
an m1008 bed bolt compared to a Gmt400 bed bolt
You must be registered for see images

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well I'm still waiting they haven't even started putting the flatbed on.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ordered the B-52 kit from diy4x and 6 inch shackles now just have to decide on crossover steering.