throttlebody spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok great! thanks! Will it stretch that cable at all? i figure if the spacer is going in its not coming out later haha this truck was 100% bone stock when i got it, even the original muffler and tail piping, that all had to come out cuz it rotted away, i blew my 02 sensor out of the y pipe and my tail piping broke apart in my hands when i went to remove it, i think cuz it was all original is why it lasted this long and it was all owned by people who didn't rod it, im just looking to get a little bit more power out of it and maybe a bit of fuel mileage and definitely longevity

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
just check your throttle linkage before you attach it, if you have to litterally pull on the cable your losing gas pedal travel and you need to move the bracket upwards. its easy use two side and a nut and two nuts at the base then the bracket then another nut. You shouldnt have an issue

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not saying that's the case I'm saying that I was getting good mileage until my website went bad

Sorry for the confusion BTW anyone know where I can get a new wiring harness for the engine at a decent price

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just check your throttle linkage before you attach it, if you have to litterally pull on the cable your losing gas pedal travel and you need to move the bracket upwards. its easy use two side and a nut and two nuts at the base then the bracket then another nut. You shouldnt have an issue

Throttle linkage from my pedal to spacer? move the black bracket on the side of my throttle body? i like how the pedal feels at the moment its pretty tight compared to other trucks ive driven, im thinking of just going with the poweraid to play it safe, im in school right now and i need this old girl, she gets me to work aswell, on occasion gotta drive an hour and a half out in the bush one way