throttlebody spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its 1 and a 1/4 a bit bigger than the air aid, my trucks automatic, will i be alright or will i hurt my tranny in any way? i still have the stock air box ontop of the TBI, just a fram extra guard air filter, dont want to blow anything up

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im pretty sure my 1994 GMC Sierra k1500 is the same as his 1994 Chevy Silverado K1500, which linkages do you mean? like the throttle linkage cable? how do i find out if i have a 700r4?

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
would getting an air aid throttle body spacer just be easier? i dont have any instrucions for this thing, for all i know it could have been what took out his transmission, we had to get it rebuilt it because it lost 3rd and overdrive

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one(poweraid)It's worth putting on, I like mine. You will need to unclip the fuel lines and adjust them a little to fit with the spacer, not hard to do don't worry. Sometimes those lines can be a hassle so break loose though.

when you did your spacer did it affect your transmission? or any of the cables and attachments to the throttlebody adversely? just making sure im not missing something important, i may just buy a poweraid, i just gotta drive 3.5 hours to go get one or order one and wait haha

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
when you did your spacer did it affect your transmission? or any of the cables and attachments to the throttlebody adversely? just making sure im not missing something important, i may just buy a poweraid, i just gotta drive 3.5 hours to go get one or order one and wait haha

1994 has 4L60E, no cable.