throttle body spacers.. combatibility?

throttle body spacers, do they work on MPFI?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
We want results! Lmao. Would be nice to clear up the throttle body spacer bs..

There's nothing to really clear up.

Google will turn up more info on the subject than you can shake a stick at.

They have some application on a TBI because it responds (somewhat) like a carburetor.

MPFI (where the throttle body is just an air regulator) is pointless...

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Was I too demanding?

I should have said "please".

No, I could care less how demanding you were, I'm not getting you the results either way, lol.

There's nothing to really clear up.

Google will turn up more info on the subject than you can shake a stick at.

They have some application on a TBI because it responds (somewhat) like a carburetor.

MPFI (where the throttle body is just an air regulator) is pointless...

I formed my own opinion about the spacers long ago, I've done enough reading about it as well..
And yes, there is something to clear up.. note the "throttle body spacer..do they work?/compabitility" thread that we are in.. lol

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
No, I could care less how demanding you were, I'm not getting you the results either way, lol.

I formed my own opinion about the spacers long ago, I've done enough reading about it as well..
And yes, there is something to clear up.. note the "throttle body spacer..do they work?/compabitility" thread that we are in.. lol

The question has been answered more times than can be counted.

Everything from Butt dyno to Chassis dyno to MPG claims.

You just have to go find it....

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
The question has been answered more times than can be counted.
Everything from Butt dyno to Chassis dyno to MPG claims.
You just have to go find it....

Yes I know it's been answered.. and no, as you can tell, you don't need to go find it. You can just post here and you'll get the answers you need. :rolleyes:
I don't look on GMT400 for truck Q & A's to have somebody tell me to "just fkin google it", this forum is here to provide that information, is it not?
So why do we still have topics like this popping up every week.. Obviously something needs to be cleared up.. Just sayin'

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Yes I know it's been answered.. and no, as you can tell, you don't need to go find it. You can just post here and you'll get the answers you need. :rolleyes:
I don't look on GMT400 for truck Q & A's to have somebody tell me to "just fkin google it", this forum is here to provide that information, is it not?
So why do we still have topics like this popping up every week.. Obviously something needs to be cleared up.. Just sayin'

Yeah, I'm done with this.....ciao

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score

...which is exactly why I suggested checking a few things that are always in question and reporting the results if you have access to a dyno.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
...which is exactly why I suggested checking a few things that are always in question and reporting the results if you have access to a dyno.

Which I'm sure many people would like to see on GMT400.com! Including myself..
Should darn near have a throttle body spacer sticky..
One of the cheapest & easiest mods to do, of course it's going to generate a ton of interest.