This guy (new guy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
Alright well as you can tell im a new member so i figured id introduse my self and my yukon, ive been around trucks my whole life, granted im only 19 but i think ive spent more time around an engine then i have around a school book haha, not good to some people aka my parents but i love it lol, im a previous owner of a jeep cherokee that i built up all by myself from stock, it was a beast and i loved it

this is her

You must be registered for see images attach

but i decided to get something a little more comfortable and a little bigger, the jeep got a little too small for me

so i got this bad boy

that was about 3 weeks ago when i picker her up, bone stock with 130,000 miles, 1999 GMC Yukon slt, fully loaded 5.7 vortec, the works, ive never owned leather before haha, and after i worked some magic and drained my bank account it came to be how she sits as of now

i cranked the torsion bars a little, its got 17x8 soft 8s with 265 70 r17 general grabber at2s, i put on an afe intake and i just got the exhaust done last week, true dual magnaflows

thefuzz51

Reaction score
Ahh yes very nice platform, she is very sexy... Whats the plans for her, lift? check out my tahoe here in the member section.

NOVAkon

Reaction score
thanks guys! im thinking about lifting her about 4 inches for now, then we'll see if i wanna go higher or not, i wont be surprised if i do lol, i would like to do maybe shorty headers, and then get a black bear tune for it and then i should be done with performance for now then i can focus on suspension and body, i would like to make like an urban assault vehicle haha, i want to get big bumpers, a roof rack, maybe some lights

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks guys! im thinking about lifting her about 4 inches for now, then we'll see if i wanna go higher or not, i wont be surprised if i do lol, i would like to do maybe shorty headers, and then get a black bear tune for it and then i should be done with performance for now then i can focus on suspension and body, i would like to make like an urban assault vehicle haha, i want to get big bumpers, a roof rack, maybe some lights

Awesome plan. That's kind of how I wanted mine to look like, and may someday look like that.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome man, beautiful kon... sounds like we are headed in the same direction... im thinking 4" lift as well.