The Stupid Lowered Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HRV-LS1

95 GMC
Reaction score
Great photo. What size tires on that? What lowering kit was used?

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great photo. What size tires on that? What lowering kit was used?
If this is meant for me I didn't take the pictures, It's not my truck yet.....It's one of many that I am looking at to buy......as for drop the guy told me 2/4 all Beltech Parts 2" spindles an 4" hangers/shackles.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does say ST on the door....May I ask why you say buy it since it has the ST on the door?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Between the 'GT' & the 'ST', the 'ST' is the lower production one, IIRC. I don't remember seeing a lot of those when they were new. But it is just a sticker package & the other stuff that Eric mentioned with maybe a couple of other add-ons to the interior. Buckets? The 454SS's had larger side bolsters than the other similar style of buckets for those years. They may have used the SS seats in the ST's & the GT's, as GM was near the end of the 454SS's production. '93 was the last year for the 454SS, and I believe that was the lowest number production year. But don't quote me on that. GM has a tendancy to use up old stock when producing 'special' packages.
Does that truck have red body side molding? And a red front bumper strip? Or is that painted on there? If that molding & bumper strip are red rubber, that's something I've never seen!

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It has buckets an the moldings are painted on.
You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Those are the stocker mass-produced buckets. Not the SS ones.
But that interior is nice & clean. Especially for 21 years old! If the truck is in as nice of condition, & it's a reasonable price, it'd be worthwhile buying.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it has 112,*** original miles the body has no dents an no rust any where an I can get it for $4,300 cash.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That's about what they go for around here, with that kind of mileage, & in that kinda shape. $3800.00 would be better! But it is a fairly uncommon model, so...

HRV-LS1

95 GMC
Reaction score
Which kit was used to lower the red truck and what size tires/ rims are those?
This is the photo that bhburban left.