The Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I got my bl installed yesterday and undercoated the frame and everything today. Now i need to figure out what to make some gap guards out of, raise the rear bumper and make some L brackets so i can put my running boards back on. Still debating on what wheel width to run. Gonna do 33's with 20" wheels.. either 10" or 12" width. Any thoughts would be really helpful I've been here and on gmfs trying to figure it out but still not 100% sure what will fit better. I'd prefer the deep 12's if they would fit.

stock
You must be registered for see images

3" body lift

All Undercoated

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Looks good, flip the towhooks upside down and side to side then mount them in the frame and it'll put em in the right place for that. I wouldn't put those running boards back on unless you absolutely need them.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea thats what i was plannin on with the tow hooks, and i dont need the running boards i just think they'll help hide the frame a bit.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
doesnt like it lifted it much but definitly an improvment over stock! looks good!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
As long as you take care of the frame (which you did by undercoating) I think it looks better than the steps. Trucks came out good.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good! I'd say forsure leave those running boards off and demold/badge, also I'd go with 10 wide wheels with the right offset you'll still have a good dish and not as much rubbing issue.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking the moto metal 955 like this setup but 33's instead of 35's Nitto trail graps

You must be registered for see images attach

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As she sits now..

Last edited: