The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAMBO75

Reaction score
Hello, I'm James. ..RAMBO75. ..this is my first day here. I am not familiar with using forums, only been reading until now. I have a 90 GMC K2500 it's my daily driver here in Chicagoland.

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hello, I'm James. ..RAMBO75. ..this is my first day here. I am not familiar with using forums, only been reading until now. I have a 90 GMC K2500 it's my daily driver here in Chicagoland.

Welcome to the forum man props kn driving a truck that long in a city

green98

Reaction score
New member, been lurking for a while. Have a '98 Chevy k1500, basically stock, rebuilt the trans, and so far only tinted tails and front corners, led 3rd brake light, tinted windows, billet grille insert, 3" magnaflow bullet dumped, debadged and demolded. Have some other wheels and tires to go on and a NBS rear bumper once I figure out the mounts, also be doing new lights all around and soft tonneau very soon.

green98

Reaction score
The ones on ebay probably. I've always liked having a toolbox but tired of the look now so I want something cheap if I decide to change back. Going to try a small chest box under the tonneau for now to see how it works.

atomics89

Reaction score
Here's my 89 I got around a year ago. It has a 5/6 drop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 39