The Hoopty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's why I asked about the price....I've only seen them that cheap from shady places that will either send ya gray market(no warranty) or just fakes(cloned labels). Gotta watch yourself with this market nowadays....found what I thought was a cheap Ipad until I looked closer, it was spelled Iped*

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A super duper top secret special package will be here Wednesday

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
proof it came out of Jacobs jeep
You must be registered for see images

from the man himself

$8 fix to bad rcas

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
My eyes must be bad, cause I can't read the model number on that amp. *squintz really harrrd* nope, still can't see :crazy:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, I had to remove my sub after fitting because the lead wires that hook to the bridge were loose and even after "pinching" the tabs down some more, they still slip and slide on the connectors causing issues. Haven't gotten around to it yet, but thinking when I permanently set it up, I might silver solder those connections. That or I'll quit being a cheapass for once and get a wire block with bolt-down wire connectors.