The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Same answer as the guy gave you on FSC. Cooling will not be an issue as long as you use the include spacers for the Radiator shroud. Only issue i have had is the Parking Brake. The cable is a bit stretched but can be adjusted out

does any body have any pics of the fan shroud spacer, my truck came with a body lift and whoever installed it just cut the bottom of the shroud off. It does alright on the road but when i go on the beach it gets a little bit warm.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
does any body have any pics of the fan shroud spacer, my truck came with a body lift and whoever installed it just cut the bottom of the shroud off. It does alright on the road but when i go on the beach it gets a little bit warm.

pretty sure you can just stack some washers. but i don't know i just took mine off. don't have to worry about to much heat up here.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anybody who recently did a body lift still have the stock bolts and can give me a length measurement?

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I been thru that once. My buddy sold this kid a 87 Regal. Car was mint except it needed an ecm and the drivers door skin. He sold it to the kid for 400 bucks. The kid told me he would sell me it for 350. I wanted it as a beater for the winter. He stood me up 9 times and I never got the car.