The 95 &96

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The first is my 95, it has an 355 with AFR heads, Comp Cams XR282HR cam, full roller conversion, Edelbrock intake, Holley carb, 1 5/8 headers to 3" dual exhaust with a Dynomax Flow-X muffler, worked 700R4 with a TCI 10" 3000 stall, and 3.73 rear gears. Best dyno numbers to date are 305 rwhp, and 372lbft trq, best track time is a 13.75 at 97.8 mph.
You must be registered for see images attach

Second tis the 96, it is a stock truck, havent done any thing but drive it, no plans to change it up.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey those are sweet, I love torq thrusts. Do you have traction problems with the white truck? How is the rearend setup?

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey those are sweet, I love torq thrusts. Do you have traction problems with the white truck? How is the rearend setup?
Traction is good, i run a set of M/T Sportsman Pros when at the track, i also have a S10 blazer tank behind the axle between the rails that really helped more than any thing!
Nice trucks! What wheels are those on the white truck?

They are Boss 338 20x8.5 front, and 20x10 rears. Thanks for the complements guys!

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is another good pic and an under the hood pic.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dude i have always liked your white truck its so sick. you have anymore plans for it.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want either a 406 with my top end, or a Weiand 144 supercharger for the 355 thats in it now. I'm a bit of a speed junkie, love taking it to the track. I think i can squeeze a 13.5x out of the current set up, but not sure, gotta wait on spring for the tracks to open.