Tbi intakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is anyone running an aftermarket carb intake on your tbi 350? If so did you see decent gains worth the cost? And what model are you running?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
better top end. i got mine off of a friend so worth the cost yes, mines an edelbrock performer for tbiu i also have another performer for carb that i ran beforehand.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also run the TBI edlebrock performer intake, along with the ultimate tbi mods and a chip I noticed a nice gain in throttle response/accelleration throughout the whole rpm range.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With the Edelbrock intake you guys run it has a spot for the throttle bracket to attach?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also run the Edelbrock TBI manifold. As far as performance gains, I dont really know because I put it on a new motor when I installed it. It makes the engine look a lot better and definately worth the cost in my opinion.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only thing I noticed when I put that manifold on my truck is that it seems to run a little smoother. Other than that I didn't notice any performance gains.

Sent from my iPhone in some random spot of Texas.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeppers, has all the brackets for esc if you have external, all the coils and throttle brackets too.

Ah nice, figured it did but read somewhere else there wasn't, looks like I found where some of my tax return money is going

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2