Taurus fan in obs write up??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to do a Temp sensor. I have two 16" fans and one is wired from ignition the other is off of the Aux fan.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That look's nice!

Isnt it!! i could make one just like it because im not putting the fan in for a while but with one fan in there will there be to much of the radiator covered up by sheet metal? does it even matter?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would say for just one fan mounted right up against the radiator that the aluminum shroud covering the rest of the rad. would not be good, when you have a shroud that isn't right against the rad. it work's like a vacume pulling air from all over the radiator to the fan or fans, but with 1 fan and the shroud blocking the rest of it could cause hot spots on the radiator.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats what i thought damn it. maybe i could make the same thing just as wide as the fan so theres rad showing on each side

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing it like that. Im getting on it asap!

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ran my temp sensor on the thermostat housing.

You can kind of see it here.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I told you there is a plug on the intake manifold by the TB, you did not read what I wrote or listened. it has a plug in it. take it out and put the probe in there you just need a bushing.
And why not just zip tie the fan to the rad? it is easy and works just fine.