Taurus fan in obs write up??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I told you there is a plug on the intake manifold by the TB, you did not read what I wrote or listened. it has a plug in it. take it out and put the probe in there you just need a bushing.
And why not just zip tie the fan to the rad? it is easy and works just fine.

Hey man so sorry I wasnt paying attention reading what you said. Intake manifold is correct your right

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i used a EFAN from a grand marquis it's a 18'' fan But you will need to cut the shroud down to size if you want to put it inside your shroud for the factory look. And i used the probe type
temp sensor and a volvo 2 spd relay all together i spent $88.00 wires,loom,fan,relay,terminals and fuse holders.
Now the stock alt wont handle the fan load so i got a ad-244 alt 130A this alt handles it . with the head lights on,AC on high, EFAN on high spd the volt guage moved a mm off the 14
and i had the truck drive AWSOME!!. NOTE :i will do the DR-44R alt its 140-160 amp and still a bolt on.