Tailgate Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I mean beds

You could get a 3500HD Dually with a bed IIRC? I know most of the meduim duty trucks came without beds, but I thought the HD series all came with beds unless ordered without one. Am I way of base here?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Let us be clear here, there is only one hd obs. It has this front grill and was sold as a cab and chassis truck.

You must be registered for see images

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Those don't look too bad ^^ but I'm kind of wanting to go with more of a NBS stock style bar.
Thanks for the information guys.
@BoraShadow, I dont blame you, I wouldn't want to dig there either. Lol

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
My local Canadian Tire sells the ones that look like NBS stock style for around $20.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
That's cool, but I don't have a Canadian Tire locally. Lol. Everywhere I've looked they don't sell such a light bar.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I have not. Normally for me it is cheaper to find one online, but I need a part number anyhow. GMParts Direct probably has them, but I dont have a part number.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Why not just find a truck/travel center and buy 3 slim led clearence lights and use self tappers and install? Or even mount them to a piece of flat steel, just a thought.