Tailgate decal question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wcsmoot_06

Reaction score
Any one know where I can get the Camo lettering to replace the Chevrolet black lettering on tailgate on a 97 silverado or to replace the whole silver background where chevrolet is also?

wcsmoot_06

Reaction score
The local decal shop where I live said they couldnt do anything in camo because the pattern is trademarked by mossyoak or realtree

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have some camo vinyl. give me a measurement of what you want & i'll get you a price.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
The local decal shop where I live said they couldnt do anything in camo because the pattern is trademarked by mossyoak or realtree
the mossyoak or realtree pattern vinyl is available to sign shops on rolls i don't know what that shop was talking about, i have a buddy with a shop and he showed me in his catalog that he can get that vinyl but its really expensive vs rolls of other vinyl

wcsmoot_06

Reaction score
I just wanna do the Chevrolet letters in vinyl. So length of the tailgate and as tall as the letters of CHEVROLET. Im sorry, im just not around the truck to get the measurements. If i could get the vinyl I could put it on the lettering and cut it out so just the CHEVROLET is camo. Rough estimate?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I just wanna do the Chevrolet letters in vinyl. So length of the tailgate and as tall as the letters of CHEVROLET. Im sorry, im just not around the truck to get the measurements. If i could get the vinyl I could put it on the lettering and cut it out so just the CHEVROLET is camo. Rough estimate?

you have a fleetside or stepside