Tahoe Limited wheels, different center caps? Look!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the wheels, but the center cap is horrible. I dont like the way it sticks out so far. Ive been running them so far with no caps, but i have an idea. :think: Hmmm, how come nobody has tried a different center? Well, so far i know the NBS cap is way too big, and the camaro/impala ss size is just a little too small. So after some head scratching and a lot of center cap measuring at the junk yards....what do we have here?
You must be registered for see images attach

Now, its not going to stay in place by itself, or work on the front bc of the dust cap as-is, BUT... I have a plan and hopefully i can get this figured out in the next week or so and have some finished pics :)

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do agree that the stock Limited caps suck ass. It's sad when the wheels look better with no centers than with the stock centers. I really like what you've done there.

I've always wondered if the steel wheel/454SS/Sport style centers would work with those wheels and how they'd look.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Hmm I Like where this is going. Im running the stock centers, They do stick out alot. I tried the Platic stock 454/rally caps but they dont work at all. If you figure out a way to run those caps or something else keep us informed.

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've always wondered if the steel wheel/454SS/Sport style centers would work with those wheels and how they'd look.

i tried those too, they wont work. Because of the depth, not the width. They sit right on the "lip" of the inner surface, so they would stick out farther than the tahoe caps i think

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
or a 2nd Gen phase 2 Z24
You must be registered for see images attach