Rally Wheel Center Cap Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
H

Has anyone seen a locking lug nut set that fits with the plastic lug nut covers like these caps use? By the time I get a set of PY0s and 2 more tires, gonna be wanting some security....
I have GM locking lugs for this type lug, but I don’t think they work for what your talking about.
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I have GM locking lugs for this type lug, but I don’t think they work for what your talking about.
Yup that looks like what I already have on Rawhide. IIRC they're 14mm threads, 22mm or 7/8" hex. Some of them, the metric fits better, some the SAE fits better. Definitely worth checking, before hitting it with the impact wrench....

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup that looks like what I already have on Rawhide. IIRC they're 14mm threads, 22mm or 7/8" hex. Some of them, the metric fits better, some the SAE fits better. Definitely worth checking, before hitting it with the impact wrench....
I’m using these and lug caps screw on just like others. In fact I have another GM kit spare that comes with the plastic lug caps.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I’m using these and lug caps screw on just like others. In fact I have another GM kit spare that comes with the plastic lug caps.
Looks interesting! Thanks for the heads up, guess I will have to source one of these too. We always used McGard lug locks on all our vehicles, never had a wheel stolen with them. Two complete Burbs stolen, but that's another rant.....

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score