Tahoe Limited Makeover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thunderstruck I am keeping them for now where as I still have an extended warranty on her an put factory wheels back on when she go in for service.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
New KMC Slides, 285/45/22 tire with slight drop to the rear with drop shackles. Thanks guys for the comments.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

How much clearance do you have with the 285s? Do you think you could come down an inch or two? I want to run a 285/50r20 but don't know if it will clear

Adam

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Darn, the search continues. Thanks anyways, you've got a great looking truck.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Thunder. Phule yes I can can come down two in the front but haven't yet, but I did come down 2in in the rear already with the lowering shackles. But I have 22's where a 20 would have more tire.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Thanks Thunder. Phule yes I can can come down two in the front but haven't yet, but I did come down 2in in the rear already with the lowering shackles. But I have 22's where a 20 would have more tire.
Awesome!
Ive got a c2500 and I just wanted to make sure the width of the 285 would clear our wheel wells.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New smoke headlights and LED turn Signals.
You must be registered for see images attach

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Slick *** hoe....almost bought one of these but all the things tatty made it cool were messed up..side skirts broken or rusted out, both bumpers looked like demolition derby, and worst of all the PO did nothing to save the seats...wish I could have joined the limited club..anyways love your hoe, how much did the sunroof set you back?

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. The roof was $1300. Next week I'm taking my truck in to get drivers seat redone, that's the only one that's bad.