Tahoe, 2dr 2wd 4/6. Wheel & tire options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well its done wheels are ordered..... we'll see how it turns out. Ended up with American Racing Burnout 20x8.5(5.25bs) & 20x10 (6.75bs)

Time to start a build thread....

You must be registered for see images attach

Those are very nice, and will look sic on your 2DR!

InsteG8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried ordering them completely polished or brushed finish but they said them come pre-painted and want 200+ per wheel to strip and polish. After remembering the work it takes too keep billets polished, I can live with the painted center.

I had originally ordered some Eagle alloy 225's yesterday but there on back order and no telling when they will have the rears.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Those wheels look nice, those will tuck no problem front and rear. I run a 20x10 out back with a 6.25" backspace and it tucks no problem with a slight trim of the fender lip

InsteG8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
There here...... Not to crazy about the lack of lip, thick center sections cut into the hub I assume, you can see how the spoke is stepped where it meets the hub. Also the face has some contour to it, every picture I saw showed to be a flat face, undecided on that.

After reading and reading I ended up going with a 6" backspace on the rear and 5.25" on the front, I wanted a deeper lip on the rear and 6" seemed to be the compromise. The wheel pictured is the front with what would be 3.25" lip, rear should be 4".

Probably drive the hoe down to Discount and have them mock up one side and check fitment apperance, and go from there....... Still need to drop it!!!!

One great thing is the hub is fully polished not just the face.