Suspension Lift Help, 2" vs 4"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See I was thinking about going to a 33inch tire if I did the 4inch lift, I like the look of the wheel wells filled with tire. I was looking at getting the Mikey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials next, I hear a lot of good reviews on them for 2wd trucks, and just didn't know what size I want to go with. I mean the stance of your truck Steves's Chevy is great and that's the look I want, clean and not to big. I think I will be going for the 4 inch now

33" tire would look good ...

Thank you , I like it now. Still want to change it up some... This is with the bracket lift and 315's I Hated it
You must be registered for see images attach

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry haven't been on here lately but, I really am liking the 4 but I think cost might play an issue now. Would I have to get brake line extnsions if I ran with the 4inch lift?

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
You can have them made from what other people have said they've had the 2 inch and regretted not getting the 4 inch. I'm not much of a 2wd guy but I say save your pennies and buy the 4 inch. Bigger is always better right? Haha

ex gmt400 owner

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright Everyone its been awhile since I posted my 2wd on here and since i was asking about a lift kit for it. Well I finally made the decision to put a lift on and man i was sure dumb for waiting this long! Its awesome, I went with the 4" RC lift kit and used the 2" blocks but wishing i went with the 3" blocks. I might end up getting an add a leaf in the rear anyways so they might just be temporary. Its a '98 C1500 rolling on 31x10.5r15 BFG's right now and looking to go bigger, but i think i might have issues doing so. I need some help I want to do 32x11.5r15 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's but I think i will need to trim the fender, I need some thoughts guys thanks!