Superlift k270 4-6 inch ?? $

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wstrnsky

Big Sky Country
Reaction score
Just wondering I have a line on a used Superlift k270 lift 4-6 inch for my 95. Depending on the shape it is in and if all hardware is there what would you guys think is a reasonable price? I have access to a sandblaster and can repaint so cosmetic is not a big concern. Fair to poor condition? Asking price is $500. I looked at the kit new and it seems to be $1500 to $1800. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to let it slip away because I didn't know what it was worth. Thanks !

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
500 to 600 is the average i have seen them used around here with all hardware seen some at the 4 range needing some bolts and nuts

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sold my old superlift for $600 (canadian). I sold it with the control arms, knuckles, cv axles, hubs, torsion bars, cross-member and all bolts. I did not include the shocks, extended brake lines or the rear blocks. The coating/paint on my lift was crap, started peeling off within the first year. If lift is complete $500 would be average price IMO.