SUPER CLEAN 97 ECSB with 21k original miles >drool<

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck. I would be checking out what ever is all over the radiator shroud. The fender flares and tail light covers would be in the closest dumpster.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Nice truck. I would be checking out what ever is all over the radiator shroud. The fender flares and tail light covers would be in the closest dumpster.

I see no fender flares but the light covers are horrible. How ever i think this truck used to have those flares that connect to running boards maybe. If you look real close to the end of the molding close to the rear driver tire you can see it stops short of the wheel arch and has exposed adhesive. Also it looks like the rest of the moldings are short too but can't see them as well as the driver rear tire area. That would also explain the missing chrome arch trim.

Last edited:

RamAirDave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....Low miles for sure. It is local too. If anyone gets serious about it I can take a look at it.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see no fender flares but the light covers are horrible. How ever i think this truck used to have those flares that connect to running boards maybe. If you look real close to the end of the molding close to the rear driver tire you can see it stops short of the wheel arch and has exposed adhesive. Also it looks like the rest of the moldings are short too but can't see them as well as the driver rear tire area. That would also explain the missing chrome arch trim.
They are in picture #24.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
They are in picture #24.

Well i learned something new today! I'm on my phone and was earlier too. I only saw about 16 pictures according to the littles dots showing which pic i was on. If i keep sliding my finger over even after the last dot more pics show up. Didn't realize that. I'm not too up to date with phones computers etc. I probably only use 50% of its capabilities. That just confirmed my suspension of the running boards and flares removed!!!!