suggest me new audio stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is your budget? How much do you want to spend on the H/U? How much on the speakers? How many speakers? Do you want the abilty to add an amp(s)/sub in the future?

Agreed with this 100% man. And also, if you want a Pioneer and kicker door speakers, whether it be the DS650 or the KS650, let me know and I'll get ya a price together. I am a dealer for both. Just need to know a budget first to see which stuff I could get you for in that price range. Personally, while Alpine is a very nice setup, I prefer Pioneer over any of them. And you simply can't go wrong with Kicker
--Josh

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
really only wanted to spend bout 100 or so on h/u but wouldnt mind going up to about 150 or so for a lil nicer on

spreakers i really only wanna upgrade from door speakers to some good all around 6.5 speakers

i do already have a crappy sony amp and subs in a falling apart box but i dont really wanna upgrade those at this time unless i find a good deal on something used cheap around me

i will prolly get some ideas this weekend and then order something on monday or tuesday, only thing i dont like about ordering these kinda things on line is i cant really see or hear anything in person and have to go off what other people say

so this thread is just some suggestions on what i should get

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pioneer DEH-6300UB or similar and a set of Kicker DS or KS650 would be my recommendation. Radio would run you roughly $150, DS650 would set you back about $70 and the KS650 about $120. These are the retail prices I have on these particular items at work. I understand what you mean by going off word of mouth, but you will not be upset by the performance of any of these products. If you got any questions just let me know man, and if you want I can even get you a price together for anything you're interested in. Ill figure in a GMT400 discount for ya! Lol
--Josh

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pioneer DEH-6300UB or similar and a set of Kicker DS or KS650 would be my recommendation. Radio would run you roughly $150, DS650 would set you back about $70 and the KS650 about $120. These are the retail prices I have on these particular items at work. I understand what you mean by going off word of mouth, but you will not be upset by the performance of any of these products. If you got any questions just let me know man, and if you want I can even get you a price together for anything you're interested in. Ill figure in a GMT400 discount for ya! Lol
--Josh

alright sweet deal man

il do some looking around this weekend and get back to you on monday prolly

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was at Autozone the other day and they had a Kenwood w/ front USB/MP3 inputs and a set of speakers for about $130.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i dont need a headunit now

its not the best but its better than what i have now since its only a few months old and have a good front input

its a jvc out of a buddys car he was gonna junk, got it for only $25, so now all i need is some new 6.5 speakers and ill be good to go

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i am gonna be ordering some kicker ks60 speakers from crutchfield, the ks60s are only 75 with free shipping if i order them by today, thats about the best deal i found on them...so i will finally have some better sound now