Subs for single cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
You could also raise or move the bench seat forward if you’re looking for more space, though that will depend on how tall/fat you are. I’m 6’4” and barely fit into a single cab as it is, so I wouldn’t move the bench. But I’ve done so in other cars to make room for an amp.

Are you looking for just raw bass, SPL or both? 2, 12’a do sound great and move a lot of air, but you could also use 4-6, 6” drivers for more SPL, but that depends what you’re going for.

I’ve seen people build custom tuned L-shaped e closures that place a port under the seat and the drivers facing the sides, with 3’ ports tuned to 30 that do sound amazing.

another option would be to build a box into a tool box that lives in the bed of your truck, though you’d have to modify it to not rattle. In that configuration I’d point the drivers down toward the bed, which would bounce the sound into the bed. I haven’t tried this myself yet, but if you set up a 3-way in the tool box, I’d imagine it would be loud AF.
I’m still new and I don’t know what slp is, but I don’t care what the song will come out sounding like, I want shaking and the feeling f bass in your chest lol

Last edited: