sub boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks its a spray on bed liner and the enclosure sounds great. The low end is impressive would put up against 15's any day

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Now your speaking a different language. What did you di to prep the box for the liner? Anything? if imagine that the bedliner would seal the box up nicely

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
anybody use,a couple 8's in a reg cab? I can get a couple of them off c-list right now for like 20 bucks with boxes. I'm not looking for truck rattling bass just a little more punch and I figure the smaller speakers would use smaller boxes,and fit a little better

Sent from my static android

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Anybody want my box/kicker cvx combo? About the best you're gonna get under the seat of an ECSB, and the box and subs alone are close to $500 new. I've shipped a similar setup before, it wasn't too bad.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'd throw in the Soundstorm 4000 watt amp and Kicker TRUE 4 awg wiring kit for another $150. That's $250-$300 new. Oh and the subs have Kicker grills on them and are wired with Kicker speaker wire.