Sub box help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do believe it is 6 cubic feet

sent from your moms house

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cool. Well that pretty much confirms my suspicions, I don't think you're going to be able to get much louder than you already are with the equipment you have. By all means go for it if you want to see if a bandpass sounds better, but I wouldn't expect any more output. Like I said in my first post, if you do it please let us know the results.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will do thanks for the advice

Dayton

Reaction score
If your still running that sealed box, you could try installing a Bass Cube (Phenix Gold) or Epicenter. I've had success with the old school Rockford Double Stack 15" DVC in sealed box stuffed with poly fill and I think the Bass Cube was a little better. It offered better tuning with an enhanced bass boost, ahead of the amp.
Good luck!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
When you guys are talking about a 'band-pass' or '4th order', are you referring to 'T-line' & 'L-line' style boxes? Or are they just different styles of a ported box? I've heard of some boxes referred to as 6th order.
Not trying to jack the thread. Hope my 'Q's are relevant. If not, I know where the door is! Lol!

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes never was in a sealed box it's in a ported one that's about 6 cubic feet. Port is tuned to 32htz