Stupid Question about running airline.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LowrPlz

Reaction score
I'm redoing the air system on my 91 rcsb. Just doing a basic front/back set up so i'm only running 4 valves. My question is whats the best place to run the airline to the front? I'm running it along the frame rail but I'm kind of stuck when i get it up where the bag is, i need to run it passed the bag to the very front where i have my tee mounted. If I simply run it through where the bag is im worried the line will get cut or pinched when the suspension cycles. Should I run it out of the hole in the side of the frame and up and over the uca and then back into the frame and use some heat resistant wire loom to be safe? Or is there a better way to run it?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would keep it inside the frame rail, and run it up by the upper cup and use some insulated wire clamps and self taping metal screw's and mount it up inside where it's safe.