stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk y but I dnt care for newer lifted tahoes. I just think they look weird and only the burbs should be lifted.

I see what you mean. Personally for me depends on the combo. Suburbans look nice lifted but lot of Tahoe's are going for that lifted look too. Problem is they dont really piece it together naturally. Wheels are sticking out to much, lift it too high or front is higher then the rear. Fender flares look goofy. Suburbans have the same wierd look too just maybe the longer wheelbase pulls it off better lol. Guess it just depends on the vehicle.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Idk y but I dnt care for newer lifted tahoes. I just think they look weird and only the burbs should be lifted.
I agree about all the tahoes starting with the nbs once you get higher than about 6 inches and 35s. They just look top heavy onces you get too high. Makes me think of a Suzuki samari on 44s or something. All lifted burbs are awesome no matter how high.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To me that would look so much better with some of the nicer oem 20s. I just can't make myself like black wheels, they all just look like black circles unless your closer than 5 feet.
Same here. No disrespect to people with them, but I personally loathe black wheels. Having helped my dad at his tire shop, I dislike alot of trends with new wheels. The over sized rubber band side wall mud tires are a special kind of a ***** to mount. Then you have to worry about not scratching the hell out of the black painted wheels in the process.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To me that would look so much better with some of the nicer oem 20s. I just can't make myself like black wheels, they all just look like black circles unless your closer than 5 feet.

Same here. No disrespect to people with them, but I personally loathe black wheels. Having helped my dad at his tire shop, I dislike alot of trends with new wheels. The over sized rubber band side wall mud tires are a special kind of a ***** to mount. Then you have to worry about not scratching the hell out of the black painted wheels in the process.
I was aged 2-9 in Ventura, Oxnard and Port Hueneme, CA. When you saw black wheels it was because someone stole their wheel covers and you didn't replace them. Especially when we lived off of Ventura Avenue. What a craphole!