stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

Regal_Six

Reaction score
Not sure where this fits in, either on the forums or in the universe in general... but I thought ya'll might enjoy it. Some sort of frankenstion 6x6 with a dump bed and a plow (among other sketchy modifications). Saw it at my local golf course and had to take a picture.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The super tanker looks like fun. Gonna give it a shot tugging them around. Start in two weeks.

And our old brush rig back in the day. Now resides in the DPW and is used to water hanging baskets. 88 big block truck. 3 engines and less than 80k miles.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Saw this at the j/y today. Looks to be a conversion ECLB dually. Custom paint, wood trim, etc. Grabbed the cab grab handles for $10 and they are in perfect shape. Had some really nice leather seats too, but they looked like a sofa that came out of the 70's or something. Also grabbed a really nice cluster there too out of a 99 Burb (needles were still factory orange, not yellow! Could not pass that up)

Looked kinda similar to this design, except with round dots instead of squares, but there a bunch of round dots:

Also saw this old square body with my most favorite two tone:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw this at the j/y today. Looks to be a conversion ECLB dually. Custom paint, wood trim, etc. Grabbed the cab grab handles for $10 and they are in perfect shape. Had some really nice leather seats too, but they looked like a sofa that came out of the 70's or something. Also grabbed a really nice cluster there too out of a 99 Burb (needles were still factory orange, not yellow! Could not pass that up)

Looked kinda similar to this design, except with round dots instead of squares, but there a bunch of round dots:

Also saw this old square body with my most favorite two tone:

I joke about mowing my lawn and finding a truck but you really could there!

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
I would go for it, the price is way above my budget, but it looks pretty clean and has lower mileage. I do like the stainless rocker trim on it and the running boards. And the fact that it's a ECSB! You don't see too many of those.