stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
$15,790!!!

I think this just gave me justification to invest more in mine. Can you say new paint job? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dang that seems pricey for a 6.5 TD with 140k on the clock. It is a clean truck but still....

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it's not for sale but the shop manager/lead tech has this beaut that he brought to work today. 99 k2500 454 4l80e, super clean outside and even cleaner inside. 1 family vehicle, his dad bought it new then my boss took it over. Kinda reminds me of the burb @Curt has.
You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

RoJo2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook today and thought of you all... our taste is quite different but I still appreciate the OBS in all forms.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Well it's not for sale but the shop manager/lead tech has this beaut that he brought to work today. 99 k2500 454 4l80e, super clean outside and even cleaner inside. 1 family vehicle, his dad bought it new then my boss took it over. Kinda reminds me of the burb @Curt has.

[emoji33] my doppelgänger! IMHO, the wheels aren’t the greatest but to each their own. He has me beat with the 454 and 4l80e, I’m jealous!!

I’ve been pretty dead on the forum and everywhere really. Life and girlfriend really took it over, but my gf (now ex) dumped me over a text while I was in Hawaii. I still don’t know why... 7 months full of memories just gone in a snap. Anyways, gotta focus on the positives: I got a lot more time to work on my baby [emoji23] The burb has been a champ, but need 2 new rear window regulators as well as replacing all the cheap china exterior door handles on the truck now. Feels good to be back.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
[emoji33] my doppelgänger! IMHO, the wheels aren’t the greatest but to each their own. He has me beat with the 454 and 4l80e, I’m jealous!!

I’ve been pretty dead on the forum and everywhere really. Life and girlfriend really took it over, but my gf (now ex) dumped me over a text while I was in Hawaii. I still don’t know why... 7 months full of memories just gone in a snap. Anyways, gotta focus on the positives: I got a lot more time to work on my baby [emoji23] The burb has been a champ, but need 2 new rear window regulators as well as replacing all the cheap china exterior door handles on the truck now. Feels good to be back.

Man that sucks, hope your doing well! IMO, people who dump over text instead of in person are rude, but that's just what I think.