stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where’s that at?

I’d probably have a wreck driving by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hendersonville Tn. The place is Maple motors. They do up dates on you tube, and have a web sight. Just search maple motors. I love there stuff, and there prices are grate too.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is the web sight, for Maple motors
http://www.maplemotors.com/

These guys have been around for quite a while, I almost bought my first car from them when I was 15. It was an 80's G-body Monte Carlo LS with about $3K worth of old school Rockford Fosgate amps and a wall of subwoofers instead of a back seat. :lol: IIRC they wanted about $4000 for it. Kind of glad I ended up not making that drive, I'm sure it was an absolute pile of crap mechanically.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
These guys have been around for quite a while, I almost bought my first car from them when I was 15. It was an 80's G-body Monte Carlo LS with about $3K worth of old school Rockford Fosgate amps and a wall of subwoofers instead of a back seat. :lol: IIRC they wanted about $4000 for it. Kind of glad I ended up not making that drive, I'm sure it was an absolute pile of crap mechanically.
About 6 or 7 years ago, I was looking for a muscle car or something close. I went to New Orleans to look at a 85 Monte Carlo SS. N.O.is about 100 miles from me. The car was very nice. In excelant condition, so I take it down I-10 for a test ride. I could easiely out run thay car in my truck. If its not faster than my 15 second truck, than I dont want it. They dont call those engines (305) 30slow for nothing. I just ended up putting some time and money into my 97 Silverado 3 door ECSWB.

Last edited: