STROKER rcsb sierra bagged build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You do ya just have to start small an work your way up to doing the major stuff. I'm learned all on my on watching shows on tv watching videos on YouTube. The key is to know the right tools to use an the right way to use them.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I feel ya, it would feel pretty cool to do the stuff my self!

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Sad to see this build end this way, but you gotta make yourself happy at the end of the day! Thanks for all of your insight in this thread, I will be referencing your install of the 3 link when I am ready to tear it all down.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no problem buddy... ive learned alot over the few months about bag stuff so hit me up if you have any questions..

my next build is going to be even better.. full coil over truck with a nasty LS motor full cage.. and streetable hehe

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man, ive been trying to figure out where this dawm thread is! finally found it! as im working on my cab, I remembered you had everything I wanted to do done! Have you put wiring behind the fender yet? Just want to know how it turned out relocating it ... I love the way this looks! Im going to do the same thing :)