static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can someone get me a stock front measurement or even a 4" front measurement

galaxy s3

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Figured since she's pretty much done being lowered I would show some pictures of her.......Be gentle fella's lol......She still needs a really GOOD CLEANING, an I still have alot to do to her.
so here's some pictures.
You must be registered for see images attach

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1997 Tahoe
You must be registered for see images

Creamsicle yummy!!! I really like that............
Figured since she's pretty much done being lowered I would show some pictures of her.......Be gentle fella's lol......She still needs a really GOOD CLEANING, an I still have alot to do to her.

She looks good, After seeing all these rcsb trucks . I really want to get me a rcsb to do another project truck with.......

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, Yeah I had ecsb a few years back but had to give that project up to come up with some quick funds for the family, I told myself an the wife that later down the road I would pick me up another gmt400 but this time around a rcsb an make a muscle truck out of it.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm getting ready to order me some wheels for my acceptance gift and I'm wondering what size width and backspacing 20s y'all are running on the front, and with what size tire?

Oh yeah! I saw this picture the other day and figured you guys would appreciate it.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Can't help ya with the offsets. I dunno! Wish I did!
Sig pic. Boss 338's. 20X8.5, 20X10. 255/45's & 295/40's. Same sidewall height.
Toyo Proxes II. Same tread pattern fr/rr. No longer made.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm getting ready to order me some wheels for my acceptance gift and I'm wondering what size width and backspacing 20s y'all are running on the front, and with what size tire?

Oh yeah! I saw this picture the other day and figured you guys would appreciate it.

This truck is nasty! love the look!! New school, old school put together! lol Those wheels would look better if the had the black chrome finish on them I think, or maybe simply a black/red bowtie in the center of the wheel? Not to sure... Bad ass!

itchy

Reaction score
My puddle jumper

Here is my 1993 Sierra SLE. Picked this one up last November and just started to work on it. Its been about 15 years since I messed around with one of these old GM trucks, and I found out that I'm a little rusty when it comes to getting these things to sit right. Ended up with about a 5/7 drop, which includes spindles, 3" coils, shackles, hangers, and 3" Bell Tech leafs. As of now it has the stock SS wheels w/ 235/75/15's, until I can come up with a wheel and tire combo. Kind of excited to get this on the road, and relive my youth....