static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why do you say stupid, I've thought of doing the same thing to mine, need 4wd but not ground clearance.

Haha i was joking, people call them stupid when they are lowered. I love mine and handles amazing in snow, ground clearance was only an issue when the plow went past my driveway when we got 8" of snow and mounded it.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Im getting the itch, Can't wait for spring! Need to get some current pics of the beast!

You must be registered for see images attach

1994 RCSB, 4/6, 235/60 & 275/60

Rusty Nail

Artificial membership inflator
Reaction score
Thanks! I plan on keeping the older style grill personally I like them more than the 94+ I wont keep this one tho I want to go black actually. I have a plan to build an ext cab sport Sierra. I have a thing for the 90s GM style (I know that makes me a rare breed) so my plan is to make it look like a back door gm engineer project from the 90s. I have some 3rd gen camaro buckets for it and I am trying to find a good deal on a TPI system in my head it's awesome but it will take awhile haha.

I have a complete TPI from an '86 Corvette and an '85 computer that will run it NP - the only benefit to changing the computer to an '85 is NO VATS / KEY ! , your factory key/ignition cylinder works this way. When I say complete I even have the distributor cover piece, but I have no wiring harness. BECAUSE a custom harness is THE way to go, IMO. PM if interested.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Moved the plate down to the valance to free up the bumper, may try to bend the bottom under the valance flush and bring the top up to the bottom of the bumper but the cops are really picky about plates.
You must be registered for see images attach